CamNtech offers a range of products for use in both clinical cardiology and cardiology research. All units are compact and non-invasive; ideal for ambulatory conditions, free living studies and paediatrics.
The Actiheart is a compact, chest-worn device that records heart rate, Inter-Beat-Interval (IBI), and physical activity in one combined, light-weight waterproof unit. Non-invasive, lightweight and waterproof the Actiheart simply clips to two ECG pads on the chest:
- Ideal Heart Rate Variability screening tool allowing ambulatory recording of HRV for up to 3.5 days or 440,000 beats
- Calculate Activity Energy Expenditure in free living - useful for measuring energy expenditure in cardiac rehabilitation patients
- The Actiheart has been extensively validated in many research application areas; full details can be found in the Actiheart bibliography.
- In-depth analysis software offers a variety of visualisations for the Actiheart data
- The Actiheart's analysis software offers four different modes: Short Term Recording – IBI recording mode. Long Term Recording – records activity, heart rate and optionally some IBI information. Daily Energy Expenditure – ideal for measuring AEE over 4 or 7 days or for up to 21 days. Advanced Energy Expenditure – in depth information about activity, heart rate and AEE data.
Miniature single channel ECG recorder which simply clips to two ECG pads on the chest:
- Ambulatory single channel full ECG waveform recording for up to 36 hours
- Ideal for discreet measurement of a single channel of ECG - can be worn under clothing so can be worn unobtrusively 24 hours a day
- The simplest way of collecting a single channel of ECG data; suitable for analysing HRV, QT intervals and other ECG complexes
- Offers the ability to do ECG screening prior to offering a full holter recording
Modular 1, 2 or 4 channel ECG waveform recording; miniature data loggers which record for up to 24 hours with user selectable bit rates and sampling frequencies
- Small design makes wearing extremely easy as there is no need for a large waist mounted box
- Ideal for use in paediatrics and in veterinary applications
- Designed for use with populations who are unable to cope with larger technology such as patients with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Can replace a 3 or 5 lead holter monitor
- Use a universal file format (EDF+) which is compatible with most major ECG waveform software packages so can be easily integrated into existing systems